It is only right I share some affirmations with you all since we are on Part 6: The Process of Maturity in the Affirmation Series.
You better not risk missing these free materials and resources. All of them are only a click away!
The Process of Maturity Affirmations.
– I am Mature.
– I am stable in my ways ( of living and thinking).
– I handle the hardest situations in my life as mature as I possibly can at the time they occur.
– I deal with my relationships in a mature manner.
– I understand being mature is a process, and it will not happen instantaneously.
– Being mature is necessary for me to grow up and develop the character trait of being responsible.
– I am mature, but I am not perfect.
– Those close to me understand the mature attitude I choose to live with.
– I ( as an adult) no longer entertain childish and immature habits that have once held me back.
– I must say this process of maturity is hard sometimes, but it is one of the best decisions I can make for myself in my lifetime.